Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Getting a better feel on things...

I found this comic to be enlightening but even after reading it I still had a feeling I wasn’t getting the full picture. This was when I went to the web for help and I found a summary which I posted in one of my earlier blog entries.

This summary really gave me a feel for what I was reading. I didn’t read many comics as a child, and now I feel that you get more details from a book. Although I do find comics amusing, Batman is a story I enjoy reading. This story begins with Batman retired for several years and Robin is already dead.

- Nicole


1 comment:

Kristopher said...

Hopefully you'll get the hang on the stuff we're reading, Nicole.

It was a good idea to post a summary for those who haven't finished (or about to finish) "Batman: The Dark Knight Returns." Keep it up.

- Kristopher