Monday, September 8, 2008

Who's Watching the Watchmen? - Fan Videos

Hello everyone. It's Kris delivering a couple of new posts.

Since we will be digging into the gritty comic known as Watchmen, I decided to post up some videos to show some fans' dedication to the classic graphic novel.




This video above is based on the pages where Rorschach investigates the death of Edward Blake, A.K.A. The Comedian. For those who saw the movie Sin City, can you spot similarities between Frank Miller's adaptation and this video?




This video adapts the scene where Dan Dreiberg, A.K.A. the Nite Owl and Rorschach have a small reunion in their discussion on the Comedian's death.

Enjoy!

- Kristopher

2 comments:

sejasta said...

I can't see any of these videos.. I wonder if it's just the computers on campus? Is it just me?
Stacey

Kristopher said...

I can see the videos perfectly...Maybe it's the computer you are using.

I used the campus library's computers to upload the videos (and compose the blog in general) so you could try using a computer in the library. The videos are a good "watch."

- Kristopher