Monday, September 8, 2008

Who's Watching the Watchmen Film?

It's Kris again. I also felt compelled to make a post dedicated to the trailer of the Watchmen movie coming out in 2009. Zack Snyder, the man who helmed 2007's adapation of Frank Miller's 300, will be responsible for directing the graphic novel epic.

Below is the teaser poster. All I can say is that the Watchmen movie looks great through the trailer but will the final result be awesome or a Joel Schumacheresque disappointment? We'll have to see, won't we?



Below is the trailer. Enjoy!

- Kristopher



2 comments:

TJ said...

Contrary to what people have been saying in class, I had no trouble seeing the YouTube video at all.
Since I'm not completely blogger saavy yet, I can't really explain why I could see it when others could not.
And that was the first comment I have ever posted on a blog.

Kristopher said...

First comment? Congrats!

Hope you make more. Hope others make more in fact. The reason is that so many conversations can be elaborated on over a single post/work of art/piece of literature/etc. Arguements, agreements...lots of interesting stuff can pop up.

- Kristopher